Enroll today, start tomorrow via our
Late Start - Jump Start Program
We acknowledge that starting a new school can be stressful, especially if your child joins after the beginning of the school year. The BASIS Late Start – Jump Start program will help your child acclimate quickly to their new BASIS campus and make their first week an enjoyable experience. The program includes:
- A personalized tour with a member of the admin team
- FREE campus swag or lunch on their first day
- Your student is matched with a BASIS “First Friend” who will meet with your child for lunch and recess during their first week of school
- Opportunity to have a check-in with your child’s teacher about their progress after the first 2 weeks.
Why Chose BASIS?
We are proud to be #1. The Texas Education Agency recently named BASIS Texas Charter Schools as the number one school district in Texas. Our tuition-free, public charter school network serves students in grades K–12 and follows a STEM-infused, liberal arts program designed to propel your student farther than they ever thought possible.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Does your child seem “bored” or “restless” at their current school?
- Do you fear your child is not being challenged enough?
- Do you want your child in an environment where students love to learn?
- Are you looking for a curriculum that will prepare your child for college?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then BASIS would be a right fit for your family.
We are dedicated to raising the standards of student learning and engagement to the highest international levels –
- Our students engage in the world-class BASIS Charter School Curriculum, which fuels critical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity.
- Classes are led by knowledgeable Subject Expert Teachers who design challenging and engaging lessons that appeal to different learning styles.
- Our Co-Teaching model in grades 1–3 supports student achievement.
- Academics are balanced with extracurricular and Student Life activities.
As a result, BASIS Charter students are self-motivated learners who are actively engaged in their learning experience.
Find a School
Apply to one of our school locations located in Austin, Benbrook, San Antonio, and Pflugerville. We will work with your child to make the transition seamless. Apply today and start tomorrow!